Monday, February 13, 2006

Okay....

This day totally sucked so far. I wasn't able to get up in time, as I couldn't get to sleep last night. I went to bed pretty early, but just couldn't sleep. When I finally fell a sleep, I only had 2 hours of sleep left. But of course I just slept right through the alarm. So it was too late to do the things I wanted to do. I decided to buy myself an alarmclock. A loud one. I hope it works cause this just plainly sucks.

Alright, it's time to cook :\ Wish me luck -_-

/me sings: I wish you were here

2 comments:

Ardua said...

I set my mobile phone to make an annoying alarm sound then put it well out of reach. If you can reach the alarm, you'll always turn it off.

L1l17h said...

lol yeah well I sleep right through it, no matter if it's out of reach or not ;p