Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh dear :\

Already a week ago that I last posted something. I've been ill all week, and I still am. Which is crappy, considering the fact that I was supposed to start my new job on monday. After spending a couple of days on the couch basically just boring myself, I thought I could log onto irc for a bit. Cause I was so extremely bored. I didn't have anything else to do, so I figured why not? So there I was again, using irc entire days. And I realized that I didn't quit without reason. I just don't know how to control myself when I'm online. So no irc for me anymore for the time being.
So basically it comes down to this: It's okay to be extremely bored, and do nothing, as long as I don't get on irc. Somehow it still doesn't satisfy me ;p
I want to get out, I want to go somewhere, I want to do something. I don't want to wait for my life to be over. Oh, and I would like some energy.

I love my life...

No comments: