Sunday, February 12, 2006

Now then.

And so the randomness continues.

4 pm in the afternoon now, and I only just woke up. Already I'm quite frustrated cause of the fact that I didn't get up in time. This promises to be a wonderful day. A sunday. The day I hate.

Why did I start this blog? Cause I need some place to write down how I'm feeling. You see, three days ago, I made a decision. I decided to quit online gaming (txtbased) and IRC (chatclient). The thing is, that I'm quite addicted to IRC. It all started with the online games ofc, most alliances require IRC activity. So I started using IRC, and got addicted. I was online everyday, all day. It was my own little world, where I happily dwelled, while hiding for reality.

But not anymore, it's time to get my life back on track. Here you can read how I'm doing. And secretly I hope that some of my mates will do the same.

real life, here I come!

No comments: