Friday, May 27, 2011

Manga Sites

So when OneManga got shut down (R.I.P) I was getting fairly desperate. OneManga was by far my favourite Manga site, as it contained almost every manga I ever read. I've tried many other sites, but in my opinion, none of them were nearly as good as OneManga. A lot of them didn't host every manga I was reading and I really didn't want to hop from one site to another just to keep track of every manga I follow. What's more, most sites used an interface that kept bugging me, not to mention their navigation, it was downright horrible in most cases.

When I finally had given up and decided to stick with one of the sites I used before OneManga captured the first spot, my friend gave me the following link:

Manga Fox: Read Manga Online for Free!

It still isn't as good as OneManga of course, but it has almost every single manga I follow. The navigation is slightly better than all the other sites out there, but more importantly, it has an incredible amount of manga. The only thing it doesn't have are the smutty manga, though some do contain sexual content to some extent.

In case the manga hosted on MangaFox doesn't satisfy your otaku needs, you could always give MangaTraders a try:


This site hosts every single manga you can imagine, even the disturbing ones. There is only 1 downside: you have to dowload the manga per chapter or volume, and you can only download 1 piece at a time.

The last site I would like to share is mangastream:


This site does not host many series, but they do host my favourite manga and they are the first to upload it every single week. If you're looking for fast and accurate updates on Bleach, Naruto, Hajime no Ippo, Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, One Piece, Claymore, D.Gray-man Skip Beat!, and Toriko, this is where you want to be.

No comments: