Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Big Bang Theory



Main Cast
Well, this is my favourite show nowadays. I can't help but laugh out loud when I'm watching, probably because it's geek humor, but who cares! My loyalty to NASA's APOD over the years provided me with sufficient data to understand most witty remarks and jokes regarding science. 


Thank you NASA, and thank you videogames, without you, I probably would have dismissed this wonderful show!


One of my favourite quotes up until now:


Sheldon: Given the reaction to my costume (The Doppler Effect), this party is a scathing indictment of the American educational system.
KurtYou're a zebra, right? 
Sheldon: (aside, to Leonard) Yet another child left behind ...


If you haven't given The Big Bang Theory a try yet, I would suggest you do that immediately.

No comments: